Friday 11 January 2013

What is your dream for 2013? - What will you do this year?


"Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning."  

― Gloria Steinem

This year I will:

  • fly more (with my paraglider)
  • fly more in a commercial aircraft, maybe upgrade from economy just once 
  • keep up my gym membership. I had great results late last year.
  • get really, really good at cycling (with my new pink bike) 
  • use my newly found cycling expertise to enjoy an overseas cycling trip, maybe even with my husband 
  • say WOW every day to something new (this was borrowed from my friend Joanne Fedler)
  • I will be a new grandmother (grandma? granny? nanna? nagy? nona? - just trying them on for size)
  • be more social and arrange / attend more events, just for fun!
  • nuture (i.e. water and possibly talk to) and expand my new veggie garden -tomatoes and lettuce today - tomorrow, beans and cauliflower!
  • and of course travel to new and exciting destinations! 
 

What will you do??

 - signing off from Marika at Women's Own Adventure

2 comments:

  1. wow!!!
    Definitely got me thinking...
    will have mine ready very soon...
    Thanks for sparking my imagination

    ReplyDelete